Little Stars, Kids Inc., Petites, Juniors,
Teen and Senior
Joni's Dance Center ® 109 Sanford Street Unit D-2, Hamden, CT 06514 Website Designed by: Brand Xpressions
The Joan Lynn Dance Company is a group of dedicated dancers who wish to share their dancing and love of performance within
their community. This group was created for the dancer who wished to expand their dance education beyond normal classes. The performances are for charity and fund raising events as well as 2 competitions per year. It requires extra lessons and extra costumes but creates a specialized dancer who thrives on performing.
Along with sharing their love for the arts with others they have supplied food, gifts, clothes and necessities to those less fortunate. Some of the charities and organizations that they have contributed to and danced for are: Our veterans- The Clifford/Beers house and The Errera Center, The Battered Women's Shelter, Multiple Sclerosis, March Of Dimes, Toys For Tots & performing and contributing to fund raisers for many families from our community.
Joni's Dance Center is proud to have such dedicated students who continue to support others in need.
- All Dance Company members must complete the summer dance camp program. (See Summer Camp for more info)
- Auditions for 2018-2019 date will be determined
- Performances begin in December
- Transportation must be supplied by the parent or guardian
- A contract will be signed by parent/guardian and the student upon acceptance into the Joan Lynn Dance Company
- Competition fees - (Please call the studio for our "NEW" inclusive Competition Pricing)
- The teachers, who will make a final recommendation/determination, will review students wishing to compete. Entrance into the group does not guarantee that you will compete your first year or what level the dancer will be placed into.